- $175 Shooting member – but not a member of the National Rifle Association
- $130 Shooting member – and also a member of the National Rifle Association
- $450 Corporate membership – up to five individual shooting memberships with additional corporate members at $90 each
- $ 20 Spousal membership – the spouse of any of the above members may also receive a membership with all the rights and privileges of the primary member
- $ 20 Instructor membership – must be NRA, CCA, 4-H or Hunter Safety certified
- $ 20 Non-shooting membership – (no key code access to the Les Bauska Underground Target Range)
Email Sign Up if you want to be on our email list without being a member.