- Collection of ancient and modern firearms
- Responsible firearms ownership
- Safe handling and shooting of firearms
To fulfill our mission, NWMACA proudly…
- Owns and operates the Les Bauska Underground Target Range for use by its members.
- Hosts the semi-annual Original Kalispell Gun Show at the Flathead County Fairgrounds
- Sponsors Flathead County 4-H Shooting Sports 22 caliber pistol program at the range.
- Sponsors Babes & Bullets hosted by the Women’s Firearm Academy at the range.
- Sponsors Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks Hunter Education classes at the range.
NWMACA has existed since the late 1960s. It incorporated in Montana as a non-profit on April 19, 1984. However, it wasn’t until 2015 that it established a digital presence on the internet.